Welcome to Sarkari Naukri 2015-2016 - (Sarkari Naukri) - Application Form 2015-16
.
  • Sarkari Naukri
  • Google+
  • HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, sarkari naukri 2014

    Himachal pradesh psc recruitment 2014
    HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

    Advertisement No. 3/ 2014 

    Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government.


    Department of Medical Education, H.P.
    Assistant Professor (CTVS) Class-I (Gazetted) : (Posts 01).
    Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000/-Rs.8900/- (Grade Pay).
    AGE : 45 years and below.

    Assistant Professor (Anatomy) Class-I (Gazetted) : (Posts 02).
    Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000/-Rs.8900/- (Grade Pay).
    AGE : 45 years and below.

    Department of Higher Education, H.P. 
    Assistant Professor (College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted) (On Contract basis) : (Posts 98).
    Pay : Fixed contractual amount of Rs.21,600/- P.M.
    AGE : 45 years and below.

    Department of Public Works, H.P.Assistant 
    Engineer (Civil) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contract basis)(Posts 20).
    Pay : Fixed contractual amount of Rs.21,000/- P.M.
    AGE : Between 18 years and 45 years. 

    Department of Technical Education, H.P.
    Assistant Professor,(Applied Sciences & Humanities) (English) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : (UR-02)
    Assistant Professor, (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Mathematics) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : (UR-03)
    Assistant Professor, (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Chemistry) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : (UR-01)
    Assistant Professor, (Applied Sciences & Humanities) (Physics) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : (UR-01)
    Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) Class I (Gazetted) (On contact basis) : 06 posts (UR-04, SC=01 and UR Ex-SM=01)
    Assistant Professor (Computer Engineering) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contact basis) : 05 posts (UR=02, SC=01, OBC=01 & UR Ex-SM =01)
    Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contact basis) : 02 posts (UR Ex-SM=01 and OBC=01)
    Assistant 

    Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contact basis) : 04 posts (UR=02, UR Ex SM=01 & OBC=01) 
    Assistant Professor (Electronic & Communication Engineering) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contact basis) : 10 posts (UR=04, SC=02, ST=01, OBC=01 & UR Ex-SM=02)
    Lecturer, Computer Engineering (Polytechnic) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contract basis) : 02 posts (UR)
    Workshop Superintendent (Polytechnic) Class I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) : 05 posts (UR=03, UR Ex SM=01 & SC=01) 
    Lecturer in Pharmacy (Pharmacology), Class-I (Gazetted) (Govt. B. Pharmacy College, Rohru) : 01 post {(Physically Disabled of HP (Orthopaedically)}(Backlog post)
    Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Department of Technical Education (Vocational & Industrial Training) : 01 post {Physically Disabled of H.P.) (Orthopaedically)}(Backlog post)

    Department of Labour & Employment, H.P. 
    Assistant Director of Factories (Chemical) Class-I (Gazetted) (On contract basis) : 01 post (Orthopaedically Disabled of H.P.) (OD) {One Arm (OA), One leg (OL) and One Arm & one leg (OAL)} (Backlog post)

    Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, H.P. (in H.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.)
    Assistant Area Manager / Assistant Procurement Officer, Class-I (On Contract basis) : 01 post (UR)
    Assistant Manager (MSU), Class-I (On Contract basis) : 01 post (UR)

    Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P.
    Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) :  01 post (Persons with disabilities of H.P.) (One arm, both legs and hearing impaired of HP) (Backlog post)

    Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P.
    District Public Relations Officer / Information Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) :  03 posts (General=02, ST=01)

    Department of MPP & Power, H.P.
    Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-I :  08 posts (General=01,General Ex-SM=01, SC=01, SC Ex SM=01, ST=01, OBC=01 & Antodaya/BPL (UR)=02)
    Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-I :  02 posts (General) 
    Assistant Engineer (IT), Class-I : 02 posts (General)

    Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.

    CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS UPTO 20th August, 2014 TILL 11:59 P.M. AFTER WHICH THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment